Suppsensbulka Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Duelist Movie Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Set years ago in the era of the Joseon Dynasty, the story follows a young police officer named Namsoon (Ha Ji-won) who, along with her fellow officers, discovers a counterfeit ring operating out of the area they've been assigned to protect. However, as the criminals aren't just printing up their own money, they also plan to use it to topple the economy and take down the government. As her investigative work continues, Namsoon soon makes the acquaintance of a young man known only as Sad Eyes (Gang Dong-won), for the way that he looks out at you from underneath his hair - he doesn't say much, but he's got that look and that's all it takes to pique Namsoon's interest in him, even if she shouldn't be thinking those thoughts about someone she might have to toss in jail. Of course, Namsoon can't deny her feelings even if the object of her affection belongs behind bars, and it's not long before she's starting to act on her emotions.
The big problem I have with The Duelist, and the one I&#39;ll mention off the top is how this movie pads itself by going slo-mo every second scene or so, making this trip featuring mysterious swordsman and gender-confused cop that more slower than it already is.<br/><br/>The director of this, Lee Myung-Se, has got enough features under his belt to truly know better, but his first foray into hai-ya! Swordsplay and while it&#39;s pretty to look at, relies too much on over repetitive fight scenes and clichés (how many fights do we really need to see in the rain?) just could almost be labeled as a half hour movie stretched out into a 2 hour movie.
I saw this film at the opening night of the Hawaii International Film Festival, as an unannounced special screening. Outrageously colorful and stylized, it&#39;s a tale of a girl trained as a sword-fighter who works as a cop, and a mysterious masked swordsman who may or may not be in league with a gang who is flooding the country with counterfeit money. The plot is confusing enough, but it really doesn&#39;t matter: it&#39;s just an excuse for some amazing set- pieces involving crowds of sword-fighters, fighters chasing through markets and dye factories, barroom brawls, and over the top humor. And swordplay as foreplay. Not likely to get a US release, but a lot of fun. Modern Korean cinema, in my opinion, is leading the world in terms of set and scenic design, and innovative cinematography. Catch this film to see what I mean.

No Joke! Survival 'Preparations for the Average Family' hd full movie downloadMustangs movie download in hdthe Rise to the Occasion downloadThe Bagman Died First full movie in hindi 720pEn la mira torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Brothers GrimsbyThe Stuff Dreams Are Made Of movie hindi free downloadBig Momma's House full movie in hindi free downloadThe 'N' Word movie free download hdDeception III: Dark Delusion dubbed hindi movie free download torrent
Please log in to post a reply.